Translate

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Stick Up

      © Francesco Garieri

Have you ever had diarrhea so bad you shit a bit 
on your own dick

take a minute 
to
think about that.

I get really stressed that Kim Kardashian 
might not get along with Beyoncé
and maybe her and Jay Z feel awkward about it

I stayed in bed 'till 3pm Watching the Ray J
Sex tape on Repeat But I didn’t wank
Cause that would
Be like
Fucking a friends
Wife

If I could change one thing about my wife It would be that she
Would wear my jumpers around the house more often

Sometimes I look at my news feed 
And think What the fuck are you awake at 2:40
liking ANZ bank pages on Facebook for?

I never understand people who take a news paper
to the toilet

I haven't had a solid shit since 1995
but I do drink a lot of
wine and I'm also a compulsive liar

I knew a guy when I was younger who got so drunk he told me he once
spread his ass cheeks in the bath and swayed back and forth
to see what it would feel like to be a woman
having sex;

that drunk guy was me.

That bath 
was my mums.

-by Ben John Smith


Ben John Smith is the Editor In Chief of www.horrorsleazetrash.com and he has a burning passion for cats and female feet.

Painting Courtesy:  Francesco Garieri

Francesco Garieri was born in Italy in 1958. He is a self-taught painter and currently living in France. he did his exhibitions all over the world. He is also associated with the art in the streets.


No comments:

Post a Comment