Translate

Saturday, July 18, 2015

To The Editor Who Asked For A Poem

                                                 © Henry Denander


Haven't you heard?  I moved to Utah and died.
No...no...I don't think I died
Well maybe I did die
I am not sure
Leaving for Arches tomorrow
If you still want poems
In five days
I will send
I will leave your
Face up
To remind me
Or maybe this
Is a poem
If you can tell
Use it
One never knows
Now days

- by Linda King  7/6/15


Linda King, rasied in the wild country of Boulder, Utah.  The last place in USA where mail was delivered on horseback. Author of Loving and Hating Charles Bukowski, a humorous and wild record of women's lib and romance in the 70's. Author of numerous poetry books and a novel Mad Ouija. Lives in St. George, Utah.

Henry Denander was born in 1952 and lives in Stockholm, Sweden. He is an artist and a poet and his latest book “The Accidental Navigator” was published by Lummox Press. 
He has a website with poetry and art at www.henrydenander.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment