Translate

Friday, February 6, 2015

This is my love, my sweetheart

























 © Debdatta 'Riju' Mukherjee



i'll not tell her
that my lips were mad to kiss you
All I wanted was to hold your body in my arms and
let my body melt in yours.

Maybe she'd scream, or maybe she'd softly
loosen her fingers from mine
and sob silently.

her trees would whisper to me
GO AWAY!!
her birds would chatter to me
GO AWAY!!
her fishes would laugh at me
GO AWAY!!

and again I have to walk alone, moonbathed
while you give your husband a handjob
and try too hard to think of me

-by Nilimesh Dutta



Nilimesh Dutta lives in Kolkata. He writes very seldom, and writes in Bengali alternative little magazines.

Photo Courtesy: Debdatta 'Riju' Mukherjee

Debdatta 'Riju' Mukherjee lives in Kolkata and barely survives his insufferable job as an IT professional through poetry, photography and whiskey.




No comments:

Post a Comment