Translate

Sunday, November 2, 2014

A Love Story

                                     © Marko Davidović


I am madly in love with her
she is too
guess who? – he told me.

I do not want to guess
I do not want to visualize
let me know
when the poem is over
and what lingers
is the shiver of the hairs
of a wet pussy
fast asleep.

-by Subhankar Das


Subhankar das is a poet, bookstore owner, and publisher of Bangla experimental materials. He produced six short films that have been honored at international film festivals, and has translated the works of Allen Ginsberg and Charles Bukowski in Bengali.

Painting Courtesy: Marko Davidović

Marko Davidović was born in belgrade, 1981, finished Faculty of Applied Arts in Belgrade, 2005, in Graphic Design. Had 4 solo exhibitions and several group ones with some awards for graphic, graphic design, painting, drawing, own made font and calligraphy.



No comments:

Post a Comment